I am a real estate professional who is passionate about helping people with what is often their most prized possession, their home. Working in real estate for six+ years has afforded me the opportunity of working all over the Montgomery County and Philadelphia areas. Reflection on this time, coupled with my constant foot trips into and around Ambler, have caused me to realize how much I appreciate and identify with this special town. Ambler is a wonderful close-knit community with a rich history that spans many generations. I am impressed by the timeless architecture and craftsmanship that you are hard pressed to find in most towns and neighborhoods today. Our own little main street offers great shopping, dining, theaters and the arts. Ambler also has several parks, some with beautiful trails, and it is just a quick train ride into Philadelphia.
In addition to real estate, I love to spend time cooking, hiking, bird/nature watching and almost anything that involves being outdoors on a nice day. I’m a self proclaimed foodie and connoisseur of good vino as well as a huge Eagles fan and an AVID music lover (I particularly enjoy seeing live music). Below are a few other things of which I’m pretty proud:
- Selected, through client evaluation, as a Five Star Real Estate Agent in 2010, 2011 and 2012, as seen in Philadelphia Magazine.
- Member of Prudential Fox & Roach Technology Advisory Council.
- Co-chair of the Montgomery County Association of Realtors YPN.
- Board member at LeTip of Fort Washington.
- Enthusiastic Ambler Main Street volunteer responsible for organizing the Ambler Arts Festival, Restaurant Week, and the Ambler Farmers’ Market.
I look forward to sharing news and information about Ambler with you, and I love conversation and comments, so don’t be shy!
You can also find me on twitter and facebook, so let’s connect! I’m on linkedin as well, but I don’t find it as much fun as the others.
Check out my about.me profile!